The Original Steelike® UHPC Mix Design
Steelike, Inc. has learned that each application of UHPC is different.
Steelike™ Metal Fibers
The standard dose is 2% by volume for most project other than overlays. They normally require between 3 and 3.25%. This can be adjusted for specific results.
For specific applications, optional mono-filament PVA fibers are available.
1) Just-Add-Water Steelike® UHPC Mix Design. Less steps are required but this requires strict mixing protocol.
2) This mix can and has been mixed in a standard Ready-Mix truck.
3) All White Ingredients allowing pigments to be added.
4) Chloride Permeability is less than <88 coulombs.
5) Comes in 40 lb. bags or 1/2 cubic yard sacks.
6) This mix can be customized for different applications.
7) Metal and/or PVA fibers are available.
8) No Licensing Fees
9) Manufactured in the USA including fibers
11) No Fiber Balling if you follow strict protocol
Commercial and Industrial
Highly Abrasive Areas
Blast and Impact Areas
Not only can the Original Steelike® UHPC mix Design be mixed in a standard Ready-Mix truck, but so can the majority of the modified mix designs. Please contact us to discuss your application needs.